Friday 5 October 2012

Helllloo :)

So today marks the start of the third week in art college. And the question that we keep coming back to is why we have chosen Art & Design. I must say that it's a question that i struggle to answer for many reasons. I will be the first to admit that i joke and say no other course would take me, but honestly i could have gotten in to most others. Art drew me in however. It began as an interest and a pastime but soon developed into more than that. I'm hoping it will develop into a career and having work with an interior designer in the past i'm beginning to rule out certain careers already. I (unlike some) am not looking to take over the world, but i'm hoping this course will help me develop skills. Learn to see the world differently, be creative and confident enough in myself to develop new skills. 
I enjoy trying new things and with that in mind i am open to trying all the different aspects of the art course. I do not know what i want to specialize in yet but i'm keeping a clear mind about it until the date that i have to choose.. 
I chose art because at the end of the day it is what i'm good at it is where i am hoping to end up. I'm not sure of the career whether it be tattoo artistry, artistry, interior design, or teaching. 
Somethings I am hoping i'm good at, other things will be a new struggle but i'm looking forward to learning. 11 days in and i'm already seeing a change in how i am drawing and i know that this is only the beginning, so here's to the start :D






No comments:

Post a Comment